Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend!!!

Phew...my first break from University.
I was waiting for the weekend to come.

I think I have been away from my books for too long, that's why I haven't gotten into the rhythm yet. =(

I'm looking forward to badminton training this Sunday. =)

Can't wait to relax myself.

My opinion about the law course I'm in,

A-level lecturers were much much more interesting than my current lecturers. Also, the way they explain the law...hmm....Miss Marguerite does a damn good job compared to these guys.

I'm not sure how my other classmates who has never done law are able to cope. If I were a first year law student now, I'll definitely be going "huh?"

And also, my classmates in A-levels, I miss you guys!!

Also...





....







....



I LOVE MY LAPTOP!!! =)

*anyone wanna get together and play badminton?

No comments: