Monday, October 20, 2008

Hueco Mundo Arc!!

Weee!!

Bleach 190 is now showing the battle between Ichigo and Nnoitra. =D

After such a long filler about Captain Amagai, now we're back to business.

Oh, the new opening song scene are niceeeee...=).
I love it when they always gather as one big group; the captains, Vizards, etc.


*btw, why is it so hard to buy law books?
Every shop seems to take about a week to deliver the book if there is any in stock, and about 2-3 weeks (or more) if there's none...haiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude how's uni been?

Yeah I miss A Levels quite abit too :(

Axedus said...

Uni..hmm...so far so good, except for one lecturer.

I miss A-Levels a lot. =)

I've met all our former lecturers except Ms Sujata.

I've seen Ms Harjit and Ms Yoong many times.