Monday, August 4, 2008

Playing badminton is a no no...

...while you're still sick that is. =)

Still had slight cold when I went for training.

Couldn't complete the physical training.

Not many came yesterday.

We played singles, winner stay.

My brother against one guy. Seb won.

My brother against another guy. Seb surprisingly won.
(Seb wasn't the favourite to win)

Then me against Seb.

We were tied all the way till 12-12, then I could feel the blood in my face. I was heating up. After every rally, I would take my time because of the phlegm in my throat. Take a deep breath, and play.

Couldn't concentrate to smash, even though it was perfect. The positioning, the height, the speed. Perfect. I chose to lob every single time. And surprisingly, it went to the back of the court, which Seb couldn't reach...=).

But still, I lost 21-15.

Never play when you're sick.


*Anyone wanna play badminton anytime soon? I'm too lazy to organise. Anyone care to start?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry ya, don't ajak me for badminton unless stpm is over (early discember i supppose).. cuz i may fong fei kei~ hehe ~