Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My decisions..

I have been to lazy to blog cause there wasn't anything interesting enough for me to write and wait hours in front of the computer hoping my Internet connection would restore itself to the speed my father paid for.

In 2 words.

DAMN SLOW INTERNET!!

*added the 'damn' to make it look nicer...lols*

So...hmmm...

Last Friday, Hee Ian , Basil, Chong Yong and myself went to 1 Utama to watch Hellboy. Couldn't get Dark Knight. =(

Hellboy was ooookk. I wouldn't watch it a 2nd time. Just like Hancock.

Whereas this Friday, the 4 of us + Erik will be going to pyramid to watch 'Journey to The Center of the Earth'. I find the title to long to type...LOLS. =)

Hopefully that will be a better show. =)

I actually wanted to play badminton this week with Hee Ian and the group, or maybe with PB3 and PL1, or whoever I could've invited, but after Sundays training, I felt I could wait a little longer...hehe. ;)

No spoilers of what I did. =)

And my brother and his friends will be temporarily away from training(maybe about 4 months...lol) due to their SPM preparations.
I want to see where I'll stand when they come back, and maybe I could even defeat Gabriel...hehehehe. ;)

Cya.

No comments: