Sunday, March 23, 2008

Booya!!

Ferrari takes up the 1st row of the grid at the Sepang F1 Circuit!!

And the better part is, Mclaren have been penalised for impeding Heidfeld and Alonso during qualifying, so Hamilton and Kovalainen will be starting 8th and 9th respectively. =)

*YES!!*

Ferrari has a great chance now to make it a Ferrari 1-2 on the podium today...they better not blow it.

Also, my family and I went to mass on Saturday night. Mass starts at 9 pm, so we left the house for CDM at 8.30pm. Bad decision.

We parked our car quite far away from the church, as there were none left near the church. I did not realise the magnitude of the number of people attending this mass. We managed to get our seats, at the 1st floor, right at the back.

During mass, at some parts, I was bored to death, and me and my brother joked a bit about something as well. Also, I tried to count the number of people that could be seated up on the 1st floor. It could fit about 490-500 people. Amazingly it could.

I don't know what time mass ended, cause my father didn't want to get hold up in traffic, so we left while they were talking about the announcements and stuff. That was probably at around 12.45-1 am.

After that we went to McDonald, and there were a lot of people there. Don't they sleep? lols

After that, we went home.

And I woke at at 10 am, just finished my breakfast and here I am blogging. That's about it.

FORZA FERRARI!!!

No comments: