Sunday, August 12, 2007

3 month physical workout...*dread*

I think you may know what i'm about to write in this post from the title alone, as it is around this time that certain a "lucky draw" is held.



NOOOOOO!!!

I've been selected for National Service...haiz.


Which means 3 things.

a) My long hair is gonna be cut short!!!! *argh*
b) My skin is gonna get dark!!! I like my relatively fair self. *damn*
c) I'm gonna need to get into shape (slightly) if I have to go through that place.


Hopefully I won't be chosen into the 1st batch, if not I'll have to differ. I think when you differ, they'll differ you to the following year( I don't know about that, so don't sue me XD).

So, before I go through NS, i'm gonna play badminton to my hearts content, and eat whatever I feel like eating, as I don't think I'll be able to do those things while I'm there.

Gonna miss 3 months of training as well, =(

5 Beta badminton game!!! This Sunday? You SAM and Form 6 guys holiday right? No excuse saying you can't come!! I still got college, so COME OR DIE!!
And I don't care, I'm gonna do the tournament thing.
Hock Chin is going down!!! (hopefully *prays*)

Maybe, can have PL1-PB2 badminton game as well. I say PB2 because Eu Jin told me before that Boo plays badminton quite well, so, I'd like to fight him.

And,

Trials are just around the corner, and I hope I can do much better than before. *prays again*

BADMINTON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS STARTING TOMORROW!!!
Can't wait to see the live telecast of the matches on Astro, channel 85!! WOOHOO!!! Lets pray one more time, that all the other badminton power houses ( Malaysia, Indonesia, Denmark, Korea) can topple the Chinese from winning everything.


Finally, my condolences to any of you that got "lucky". Just to ease each others "good luck", those that got selected please say so, and those that didn't...I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU EVEN MENTIONED A THING ABOUT NS!!!!

No comments: