Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Exhausted....

Nice...my first blog post in a month..and I'm ranting on about the Bar..=S

Hate this week and next week.

10 classes. ....10!!!!

and 1 class takes about 4-5 hours to prepare.
so that equals 50 hours or so.

Fed up...very fed up.

And I don't even know if I can go down to Reading during my reading week. 2 assessments on that week. 1 on Monday, 1 on Friday...great..just great...

AND

Assessments every week starting December...*sarcastic tone* Woopee!!
now add THAT to the already huge weekly prep time.


long hours + massive reading + assessments = stress (x10)

conclusion: Nobody better irritate or annoy me.


*now i know why the seniors were so stressed, that they packed their bags and just went off on a holiday the very next day. I'm so close to doing that right now.

No comments: