Friday, May 20, 2011

This is it...it's the end!!

Law School is over!

3 years went by just like that..gosh...that was quick.

International Human Rights law was the very last paper for me. And I turned 21 on the same day as well. =)

I brought my camera with me to the exam because I wanted to take a picture of what "freedom" looked like..lol..=P

Little did I know..a surprise was brewing, and I didn't see it coming. XD
Wai Teng, Suet Mei and Susan were hiding behind the bushes outside of the Great Hall. I was one of the first few to come out, but I didn't see them.

Apparently they were quite obvious to spot...but I was too busy trying to get my shot of "freedom". Well..everybody knew about it already, thats why they were all lingering around and not rushing back to study EU. THANK YOU!!!

Then Shermaine had to call me over to her to "talk" about the housing issue for the Bar..LOL!!! And I still didn't know what was going on.
Afterwards, Sanjeve called me over to him, then as I turned around, everyone started singing..only then did I see Wai Teng holding the cake. =D

Thank you everybody!!

*One year ago I was in London on my birthday with Shaun at the Imperial War Museum, the HMS Belfast, ate at Chop Chop and Wong Kei.

This year, I had a pasty for lunch, I went to the Co-op to get a few stuff, and had a dinner cooked by Wai Teng. =D

Now I'm 21. =)
So my dream of getting 3 Michelin stars by this time is no more..LOL!!
unless...Heston, Gordon, Alain...anybody wanna hire me as your head chef? XD


*oh..and James Martin will be in town at a book signing event at Waterstones! I'm so gonna be there!! =DDDD

No comments: