Friday, April 8, 2011

It's 18 degrees, and not a cloud in sight.

Wah...super duper hot! =(

I miss the cold! And I don't want to open my room window, because then the insects would all start flying in! =(

Luckily I brought over a USB fan. =D


Went to London the other day to submit my form for City Law School. hmm..I think i'm going to miss Reading a lot. Studying in a major city like London...it's too..hustle and bustle for me.
I like the greenery in Reading and the campus feel.
Gonna have to get used to it...I guess.


American Idol! DAMN!! Casey almost got voted off! WTH!?!?!?!

I know this season is very strong..but for Casey to be voted off at number 11?! It's a good thing the judges saved him.

And this weeks show..Awesome! All of them were awesome..and I guess..a strong one had to go. Maybe Pia doesn't have that much of an appeal compared to the others.

I like all of them now! But my Top 4 is Jacob, James, Lauren and Casey.
It's gonna be really shocking results from now on, as everyone is giving their all. A few of this years contestants should have been on last years show..then last year wouldn't have been boring.


Champions League! Barca! 5 - 1 !!!
And none of the forwards scored..lol.
Nice! =))
Looks like the 4 El Clasicos will be on course to happen. =D


Ciao!

No comments: