Friday, March 18, 2011

Mnite and All-England

First up, RUMBSA's Malaysian Night!

It was a bloody good show! It was very nervy and pretty cut-throat as the day came ever closer.

But in the end..it was a sweet ending. =D

Great job by Sher Hann (Musical Director) and the entire crew involved with the production.

Our venue this year was the Town Hall. Damn nice place!
Was it better than last years? Hmm...I enjoyed myself more in this year's production than last year's one. So..yeah..I think it is.
*Aizad might think otherwise. =P


*Balcony view.


2 days after Mnite...ALL ENGLAND!!!! =D

Went up to the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham.
The atmosphere was awesome!! especially whenever there were chinese players on court. The Chinese supporters would support them, and the Malaysian supporters would support the opposing team. LOL!!!
eg. Japan and Thailand.

The womens doubles match was the worst I would say. It was a no competition. =S
But all the other matches were great!!

*Lee Chong Wei bt Lin Dan.

I think my one regret was not buying the All-England 2011 T-shirt. £13..was contemplating...and contemplating some more. (Like I always do when I wanna buy something more than £8).

Then when I wanted to buy it after the competition, they ran out. =S
*At least I saved £13 pounds. =)


The journey there and back was pretty troublesome as there were some maintenance work being done on a part of the tracks. So it was like this.

Reading - Oxford(Train)
Oxford - Banbury(Bus)
Banbury - Birmingham(Train)

And this was the same thing going back, only the other way round.

After that...had a kebab for dinner at 10.30pm. XD
What a way to end the day.


I've handed in my Employment Assessed work and done most of my tutes, that's why I have the time to blog now.

Will be having my oral test for Italian on Monday. =S
30%!!! Better start preparing.

Then there's Writing credit due on the 31st of March. =(
It's gonna be a busy busy 2 weeks.

And come to think about..after that, it's Easter break. I would have been done with all my classes for my degree! =S
And the whole thing will be over on the 18th of May....MY BIRTHDAY!!!! =D

*Hopefully it's a good sign. =P

Ciao!!

No comments: