Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Italiano

Come sta.

Mi chiamo, Justin.

Come ti chiami?
=D

Italian class was pretty fun. =)
So far so good...but there is a listening test and a written test at the end of the term...=S
I wonder what it will be about or how hard it's gonna be..

But so far, I'm enjoying it. =)
And I even found out that there is an Italian word for Malaysia.

So when someone asks me, "Di dove sei?"
I say, "Sono Malese". =P

I actually went Malaysiano 1st..it's not wrong..but then she said Malese was more widely used..lol.

Looking forward to tomorrow's class. =D


Played badminton yesterday with Justin Liew, Angel, Edbert, Nic Fung and Endrick. It was good
=D

Justin-Justin combo is working well. =D
Even with my thumb not fully healed..we still beat everybody! WEE!!

With the slight niggle in my thumb, serving was a bit hard..made a lot of errors. Now, i should just let it heal till Notts. =)

We beat, Edbert-Endrick, Angel-Nic Fung, and then Angel-Edbert.
Angel-Edbert combo was the hardest of course.
Angel is a district player and Edbert..well..he can hit super duper hard.

So yeah..we're optimistic. =)
Might have 1 more session just before Notts just to brush up a bit more..then we should be fine. =D

Super excited! =D

Ciao!

No comments: