Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been here for too long now...

...you know this is so because...

walking around campus when the temperature is 9 degrees Celsius, feels kinda warm. =P

Also, I'm on my way to becoming a pasty pro...XD
Tried the Spicy Vegetable pasty today.
Don't.

Work is starting to pile up...no fun. =(
Assessed, non-assessed, tutorials, presentation....

I miss being a 1st year student. Like my neighbours here in Wessex. They don't seem to be stressed out about work, and they are always partying and drinking. I know Year 1 was fun..but not THAT fun. I think the subject has something to do with it as well. ;)


Oh yeah!!
HAVE YOU SEEN THE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE NEW STENTON AND MACKINDER HALL?

A 4 FEET BED!!!! whoa...
2 times the size of my current one...probably two times the price as well.
I was looking through the accommodations because I just got an email saying that I need to apply for my accommodations next year.

AND..

Wessex will be THE cheapest hall during the next academic term. Bridges and Childs are going down. LOLS!!


One last thing...who on earth are these anonymous people leaving comments on my blog?
Anyone having the same problem as well?

AND THEY LEAVE RIDICULOUS COMMENTS AS WELL!!
This is one, "Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignment. Thank you for your information."

Or this one, "It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some images :)."

I'm glad I managed to help someone's college assignment by saying a few words in my last post....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Okay, gotta go for Land lecture at Madejski Theatre now..cya. =D

No comments: