Tuesday, August 4, 2009

*Updates

Went for the Law Ball on Saturday.
It was great! =D
but it was also a bit sad...cause only 10 from my class came..=(

Sunday training as usual.
I feel like I've been playing so much more better since training under Mike.
Kean Weng and I played doubles with 2 new guys. They can hit and stuff..but we beat them, quite easily. =D
I'll gauge myself again tomorrow when I play with Hee Ian. =)

And I asked Mike about whether I should check-in my badminton racquets or carry them on board..he immediately said, "Oh, nonono, must carry. If you check-in, got high possibility that they simply handle it and then it breaks."
And he said if I'm going overseas, I should bring some grips and strings, as it's quite pricey over there, from what he was told by his nephew in the UK. And he told me to get a 3rd racquet...OoO...I can have new racquet? *grins from cheek to cheek*

No comments: