Friday, March 6, 2009

Long weekend!!!

Yay!! Monday is a holiday!!!

But got extra work to do last minute...=(

Mr Joseph gave us an additional exercise to do that must be handed in by the 13th of March...haihs...

I'm gonna get new shoes soon, as my current pair is gonna crack into half on the bottom side. 
=)
And I have also bought a shirt and a pair of trousers for my aunt's wedding...=)
*the bill is going to her...LOLS! XD

Btw, do you guys know about the Ferrari toy car when you purchase Shell petrol?
I have one of them...=)
But not the black or the silver one...dammit..had to settle for one of the red ones.
It's actually kinda cool...=D
Can't wait to get the black AND the silver one...hehe.

One last thing, 

My father has booked my flight to London already....WEEE!!!
MAS had some kind of offer going on around that time..=)
RM 1420 one-way. Leaving on the 21st of September!!!

Can't wait to go to London, so many things to do!!!
I must start writing my 'To-Do" list before I leave....XD


I probably have to change my post title...most of the things I've mentioned involve money...HAHAS!!!

No comments: