Friday, September 26, 2008

10 days left..

Only 10 days left till I start studying again...=(

Got my IELTS results today, so we went to register at Taylors. I know Nicholas Lai will be doing Law at Taylors as well, but I'm not too sure which intake.

Also, I know of another Justin who'll be doing the same thing as me at Taylors.
His name, Justin Matthew Liew (or was it Lim?).

At the Student Central, while my mother was paying the fees, the lady asked me to sign on the offer form. It said his name and not mine. I told the lady this wasn't my name, then she said that there was another Justin doing the same program so she got mixed up. lols.

Maybe he plays badminton...*prays that he does*...that'll be fun...=).

Orientation will be on the 6th of October.

Now I must go and enjoy as much as I can as a free man...XD

No comments: