Friday, June 13, 2008

Good and bad news.

The good news,

Hee Ian-Justin bt Jer Renn-Sebastian 21-19, 14-21, 21-14. =)

Hehe. =)

I think I played quite well considering my absence on court for about 1 month. =)

The other good news,

My NS camp is now nearer. Its now at Port Dickson. This is because the other camp which I was supposed to go to, got closed down...=) Dunno for what reason.

The bad news,

Basil isn't in the same camp as I am anymore...=(
So sad.


Other news.

NO MORE PAPERS!!

Economics was the last paper.

Good Luck to everyone for their results. =)

And Good Luck for your future guys!!

Hopefully we can meet up sometime after I come back from NS okay. =)

Boo was already going on about playing badminton.

Get Facebook so that we can still be in contact ...=)

No comments: