Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Post no. 90...

...and after tomorrow at 10.00 am, it's a

HOLIDAY!!

After sutdying my arse off (maybe not that much) for my trials, I get a deserved 2-week break.

Holidays mean
>wake-up-late-day;
>sleep-later(lolx)-than-usual-day;
>not-as-much-studying-as-during-normal-days-day;

and finally, my favourite,
>BADMINTON-DAY!! hehe.

Can't wait to play badminton with the usual gang, the not so usual gang, my training buddies and the totally unknown gang(apart from Boo and Eu Jin). =)

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

CABAL!!

It's a multi-massive-online-role-playing-game (MMORPG for short), that puts the 'ya' in BOOYA. (=

This is one of my top 3 most favourite online games of all time. The other 2 being RO and WT.

Good Luck to everyone, and cya in 2 weeks, unless I have an appointment with any of you during this time.

Ciao.

No comments: