Friday, June 15, 2007

Semester Exams are over!!!!

After so much of preparation ( maybe not that much), my semester exam is finally over. Now I can enjoy, but probably not too much since A2 is gonna start, and I need to get prepared for AS trials as well.

I would like to wish my cousin a happy holiday, he just finish his A2 exam, good luck with the result.

To my SAM friends, i hope that you guys did well in your mid term exams. Study harder if you didn't get the result you wanted...GOOD LUCK.

And now, to my A-level friends, happy holidays, and good luck with your results, which may or may not spoil the second week of the holidays...haiz.

Especially to my PL1 friends, hope you guys will have a safe journey home, for those of you who live away from here ; Serene ( Johor), Florence ( Penang), Juna ( Maldives...that's near India if you didn't know...LOL!!! *Gets whacked by her*).
For those who are still here, well... Have Fun!

There's just something I wanna highlight, ( Shaun already knows)

Before the exams, after the badminton game with 5 Beta, the following day was training, my shoulder dislocated. But I think it only displaced slightly, but that hurt like HELL! Couldn't move my arm much on Sunday, and I was of course worried about the sem exams on Monday.

Luckily it healed quite fast, but my writing was still restricted. Good thing I was still able to write quite fluently.

Oh btw, Hock Chin, I could've beaten you that day. It was a close one in the second game, 21-17. Lost the first one 21-12. I know I'm capable of beating you...* Eu Yang goes "ish"*...LOL!!!"
1 more month and I will.

Finally,

WELCOME BACK TIENG WEI!!!

How was NS? Had fun?

No comments: