Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Badminton 2

HURRAY!!!! I have new found hope of beating the only person i ever wish to beat in badminton....HOCK CHIN!!!

Lets not talk bout beating hee ian coz its almost impossible( he is the most expressionless and trickiest person to play with). I'll Beat him one day but not so soon. Now back to the topic; the closest i ever got near to hock chin was with my very 1st racket( I lost 22-20). Wat a waste actually, coz i was leadin him most of the time....haiz. Then when i got my second racket, it didn't really feel all that comfortable playing with it( maybe i haven't got used to it yet).

My third racket(the latest addition to my arsenal) feels quite comfortable, and i haf bought a pair of new shoes(real badminton shoes...not like my previous one which was a jogging shoe).

But i think i am capable of beating people like wyhow(i led him 12-4 but lost due to carelessness) and zhang rei. Hon Lin is another tricky guy(i must really get used to his playin style) and eu yang.....just plain unpredictable...all i need is a little time, and i would constantly be among the top(the top of this is within the regular friends that play badminton)

MY 1ST VICTORY OVER HOCK CHIN...HERE I COME!!!!

No comments: